dinsdag 12 februari 2013

I bet...

If I bet push you away,
I don't really mean to.
When I tell you I don't want to talk about it I' do,
I am just looking for the right words.
Give me a minute, and if I can tell you;
I will.
I try to be a struggling mix of real and perfect at the same time.
At the moment,
I am working on the radio.
When I get really quit sometimes
it is because I have to much to say
I have thought of too many thing to tell you all at once
And I don't know what to say first,
I get immaturely jealous of anyone
who gets to see you on a daily basis.
I miss you really easily.
But i also like we can be
A P A R T
And we are both okay.
Space is good, Too.
I love the way we love some of the
Same things. And I love how
We love entirely different things.
My head is a complicate pile of thoughts, and fears,
and carving, and dreams,
and this tangles up nostalgia for the past and, somehow, the future.
I am flawed and I am human and I am broken and I am trying. And I am one person and I'm two hands and I'm one
And I love you.
Heart. and I am so glad you are here.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten