woensdag 30 januari 2013

Rise and shine

Sunshine, gentle breezes, beautiful view: such a lovely day at the beach. You turn on your towel around your back even just a summer glow and than you close your eyes. You listen the waves dancing together, but in the distance you hear something else. It looks suspiciously like your ringtone. The sound is becoming clearer and you just realist you have to get out of bed.

Snoozer
5 more minutes and then I'll go out of bed. Yes, I am a snoozer 1st class. I love myself I love that after some snooze time I can get out of bed so fast, while of course not in his work. After a dozen times snooze we are already 45 minutes away (who knows what phone I have?) And I dread the time my phone indicates. Shit.

coma sleeper
You ever hear of those people who wake up by every sound they hear, like me. But you also have people who sleep through everything. My mother and little brother are real coma sleepers. 3 telephones, 9 different times, 9 different ringtones. Waking up? No, but of course I did.

early bird
Believe it or not, there are still people - not sure if they're human beings - who get up when the alarm sounds without pushing the snooze button like five times . I call them early birds.
The early bird leaves his or her nest without any difficulty and does almost never rush. Unfortunately, "no rush" not in my vocabulary.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten